Let’s take some time and get to know each other a little more. I feel I am relatively open about my story and struggles faced along the way to get where I am today, but I realized that I don’t open up personally on who I am today. Here I am sharing with you 5 very random facts about me that no one asked for, but I hope you enjoy learning something new about me and sharing with me in the comments below something about you!
- I Have A Full-Time Job- This blog is not what I spend my time on, working on that and becoming more present. However, I have a full-time job as an Executive Assistant for one of the most inspiring women I have met, along with her company, filled with the utmost supporting team. I like to keep my work separate from my blog. Hence, you won’t typically see me posting about it – which also entails me to post a lack of stores throughout my day, but I feel it’s not up to me to post about her business as I work personally with her.
- I Love Batman– ever since I was a little girl, I LOVED Batman, mainly the movies. I had posters on my wall and crushed on the cape crusader; wherever I had a chance, I pulled out my batman costumes. Nowadays, I have outgrown publicly displaying my love for Batman, but from time to time, you will find me in a batman hat hiding from the rain (I’m not too fond of umbrellas) or even my batman robe or pyjamas. I also named my dog after a character in Batman, Harley-Quinn.
- Music is Life- I honestly don’t know the person I would be if music did not exist; when I was younger, I connected with sounds and words and movement; this was my way of relieving stress and feeling happy. I use to say I would listen to anything but Country, but even now, that’s growing on me. Most of you probably know this, but my favourite group is Major Lazer. I Have nothing but love, respect and appreciation for what they do, embracing cultures worldwide and making music that I feel connected with. It goes through my blood and pumps through my veins. I would love to get back into writing songs and trying out the arts of djing.
- I Was An Addict- I had a terrible drug problem and a very young age. I had no self-respect. I was living to die. I did not care about my future, so I put no time into my schooling or self-growth. I take a lot of pride in overcoming my addictions, learning from them, moving past them and learning self-care for myself. My self-development has become my top priority in life; I try to live each day to the fullest and being the best version of me I can be, sharing my tips along the way for anyone needing that somebody. I want to be the person I needed for others today, hoping to guide them to live their best lives.
- I am Working on A Self-Development Course to Share with Others – I had taken a course that helped me get on the right track for my self-development to take off, it helped me with setting the right intentions and create a happy, healthy mindset, and I wanted to put something out to the world similar for anyone needing that extra help. I hope to release it in the new year. I don’t want anyone to feel less of themselves; I want everyone to live their best lives and up to their full potential.
Thanks for taking the time to learn a little more about me in these 5 very random facts, don’t forget to leave a comment below telling me something about you! I would love to get to know you better too!
Stop Dimming Your Light
Stop dimming your light, you are here for a reason and owe it to yourself to live your life and shine. You are who you surround yourself with so watch the energy others put off and how you receive it and give off your energy. Without even realizing it you can fall into a trap…
Fall/Winter Goal Setting Bucket List
Summer stretched out into mid-October so Fall has had a bit of a late start for me, but now that we are here I’m ready to deep dive into it and the winter festivities to follow. This time of year always feels a bit more special, a bit more magical, there’s something about the crisp…
One of my last posts was about all the things I wanted to do this Summer and now that Summer is done I want to cross reference what I wanted to do vs what my heart wanted in the moment. Most definetly not everything got crossed off my list and as I was going over…